Summer was fun while it lasted, but it is finally time for Fall!
Now I thought it would be fun to list out my favorite Fall items. So here we go:
1. Watching the leaves change colors. I am lucky enough to live in the NW where I get to witness this every year!
2. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes…hands down the bestest drink ever!
3. Wearing big warm scarves.
4. Crackling fires in the fireplace…I love the smell of a fire burning!
5. Rain boots with fun socks.
6. Laying in my warm bed reading a good book.
7. Baked goods. I swear the best desserts always seem to revolve around the Fall! I love me some pumpkin pie!
8. Burning my Leaves candle from Bath and Body Works.
9. The crisp morning air.
10. Haunted Houses, Corn Mazes and Pumpkin Patches!
Time to start busting out the Fall wardrobe! I have a feeling that I might be wearing my giant oversized sweater tomorrow with my big knitted infinity scarf. I might even get a Pumpkin Spice Latte on my way to work! ;)